*NEW* 6 months AR Accountant, Credit Control (Financial Institution, Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintenance and day to day handling of the IBA Ledgers, to ensure the timely collection and/or settling balances from/ to customers
- Taking appropriate steps to assist Overseas Offices in the collection and settlement of funds to / from clients.
- Credit Control functions and collection/ settlement of funds from/ to clients under your responsibility.
- To review and perform accurate reconciliation of client statements and related cash.
- To resolve any issues arising from any discrepancies discovered during the reconciliation / credit control process in a timely fashion.
- To ensure the accurate modification of processed data by the technical team is completed as required.
- To monitor Aged Debt and Unallocated Cash utilising various reports to ensure service levels are met and escalate any potential problems to management level.
- Min. 2-3 years of credit control experience in financial institutions, preferably from insurance space
- Extensive reconciliation experience essential
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd