*NEW* 3 months Contract Regulatory Compliance, Financial Institution (Up to $4,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure that monitoring and advisory activities are effectively managed and kept within the Company’s appetite for Regulatory Risk.
- Support implementation of Compliance work plan to monitor and ensure the compliance function discharges its responsibility to enable and monitor the business’ adherence to laws and regulations.
- Support Head of Compliance to provide assurance to the Management on the mitigation of key compliance risk areas and regulatory responsibilities.
- Support Head of Compliance, to provide assurance through regular compliance reporting and compliance reviews to the Management.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Ensure that new regulatory requirements impacting the function are implemented, and an effective process is in place for regulatory consultations to be reviewed and analysed by subject matter experts.
- Fair Dealing Outcomes: Ensure full understanding of Fair Dealing Outcomes and one’s own accountability in delivering these outcomes as applicable to the role.
- Min. 2-4 years of regulatory compliance experience in bank / insurance industries
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd