*NEW* 1 Year Regional Corporate Communications Specialist (Up to $5,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Bachelor's / Honours
- Public Relations
- Create and draft content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Support in development of internal communication articles in featuring success stories
- Collaborate with other communication colleagues in the region to support communications programs
- Work with Communications leadership to implement integrated communications plans that align with business strategies and support business targets.
- Develop required elements of the communications mix—including videos, promotional collateral, social media articles. Ensure correct implementation of all brand and design guidelines.
- Support exhibitions and events together with relevant teams.
- Support digital marketing and communication activities such as development of content and building websites
- Min. Degree in Mass Communications / Public Relations or related
- Min. 2-4 years of relevant experience preferably in the Chemical industry
- Strong writing skills and passionate about good content
- Possess experience and knowledge of digital media and social media best practice, including a user-centric approach to content, usability testing and accessibility
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd