*NEW* 1 Year Contracts Administrator, MNC (Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Generate legal contracts (e.g. Sales Agreement, Storage Agreements, Intercompany Agreements etc.).
- Provide maintenance support of terms and conditions applicable to Contract’s commercial activity.
- Co-ordinate negotiations with third parties around any contract discrepancies. Responsible for negotiation, establishment and management of International Swaps and Derivative Association (ISDA) Agreement, Brokerage Agreement, Clearing Broker Agreement, Derivative contracts or confirmation.
- Handle confirmations from the internal system which requires attention to detail to compare and review specific terms.
- Accurately process data in a focused and methodical manner.
- Act as a liaison between traders, operations, legal and other internal groups regarding contract status, the acceptability of terms and the commercial and legal implications of contract issues.
- Evaluate and enhance processes, rules and protocols for administration and execution of contracts and agreements.
- Effective communicator who shares knowledge proactively and has the ability to effectively interact in a team environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to evaluate situations and recommend solutions.
- Promote the development of best practice processes in line with company goals and reporting requirements.
- Support the development of in-house systems to introduce efficiencies and automation into the contract generation process.
- Ensure document storage, security and retention is in compliance and in line with company policy.
- Possess awareness of governance issues i.e. Authorization Approval limits (ALM), Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), internal compliance etc.
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in contracts administration / management
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd