*NEW* 1 Year Contract UAT Tester, Insurance (Up to $3,800)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support all distribution channels by ensuring that system enhancements meet business needs and relevant system features, reports and/ or feed files are tested.
- Engage stakeholders to define and translate business requests into requirements for systems development.
- Review business requirements and test plans to ensure that they meet business needs and cover relevant business scenarios.
- Conduct UAT for product launch, changes in commission rates and compensation structures, and new channel set-up.
- Support system enhancements and conduct UAT related to ccommission/ compensation, reports and feed files.
- Prepare and raise change requests for systems/ reports/ feed files enhancements.
- Respond to and follow-up on enquiries related to data in the systems, reports and/ or feed files.
- Analyze data and check reports and/ or feed files to verify data accuracy.
- Collaborate with business users and IT department to resolve production issues.
- Set up or refine and simplify workflow processes and standard operating procedures.
- Continuous review of workflow and business processes for improvement.
- Support in adhoc projects and/or task when assign
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized University
- Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in life insurance industry
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong MS Excel skills including use of pivot tables and common functions
- Good project management and/or business analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 1-3 years of UAT experience within the Insurance industry
- Strong Excel skills, preferably with some knowledge in macro
- Detail-oriented, inclined to technical knowledge
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd