*NEW* 1 Year Contract Junior UAT Tester (East, Up to $2,800)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Study user requirements, acceptance criteria, and software requirement specification.
- Attend Requirements and Information Architecture review sessions when necessary.
- Identify interdependencies, ambiguities in documentation and make suggestions to improve requirements and optimize usability
- Create test plan; define testing method, exit criteria, measurement and review with stakeholders.
- Write test cases and conduct UAT of project releases based on test plans.
- Conduct user acceptance testing for releases and new projects
- Understand the application functionalities and documented requirements
- Draft & review test scenarios with stakeholders
- Execute test cases in relation to functional and UI end-to-end testing, report on test results within specified timeframe and ensure that results are documented correctly for sign-off
- Report on Defects, ensure traceability of defects, and discuss issues with developers
- Assess readiness for project deployment recommendation based on test results
- Perform “live” or post deployment validation when required
- Prior UAT experience preferred
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd