*NEW* 1 Year Contract Investment Operations - FX, Derivatives (Foreign Bank)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Validate trade details against counterparty confirmations and capture transactions into various booking platforms
- Prepare and provide tailor investment proposal document to Marketing Team.
- Manage trade life-cycle events such as barriers, expiry, cancellation/amendment, unwind, transfer and corporate actions.
- Control, Investigate and Rectify trade discrepancies.
- Coordinate with the Trading Desk, Finance, Risk, Operations and Legal on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
- Participate in related system enhancement, COB, UAT testing and projects implementation
- Work towards achieving optimum productivity and accuracy
- Product coverage – Cash FX, FX Options and Structured FX.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant bank experience in FX / Derivatives
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd