*NEW* 1 Year Contract Insurance Operations - Premiums / Technical Underwriting (Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Computation/investigation/rectification of premiums, endorsement premiums, deposit premiums and related adjustments for all classes of business.
- Monitor receipts of endorsements/closings and active follow ups on non- receipts
- Production of policy documentations
- Monitoring renewal status with different countries on Cash before cover countries
- Ensure that the accounts are accurate.
- Follow up with Cash before cover countries on premium status
- Portfolio management by identifying dependencies and bottle necks.
- Deliver the highest levels of service to our clients, report any issues or concerns that require assistance, and finalize the processing infrastructure to deliver this in the most effective way.
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Ad-hoc accounting duties
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in underwriting support / technical accounting
- Experience in reading insurance slips, understands premiums
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd