Neurological Physiotherapist / Central
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 4-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Bachelor's / Honours
- Actively lead the physiotherapy input for patients in clinic, the community and in rehabilitation units.
- Complete all new patient assessments and packs.
- Actively lead on respiratory assessment and treatment of trache patients.
- To increase knowledge of the management of low consciousness state disorders. To be able to complete SMART assessment and to provide treatment for appropriate patients.
- To provide specialist neurological physiotherapy input to people with a variety of neurological and other complex conditions.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
- To provide support, consultation and advice on relevant physiotherapy issues to patients and carers.
- To provide specialist spontaneous and planned advice, teaching and instruction to relatives, carers and other professionals, to promote understanding of the aims of physiotherapy and to ensure a consistent approach to patient care.
- To assess capacity, gain valid informed consent and have the ability to work within a legal framework with patients who lack the capacity to consent to treatment.
- To contribute to regular goal planning and ensure that information is shared/ communicated on a frequent basis.
- Min 2 years experience in relevant fields.
- At least a Bachelor Degree or any relevant professional cert in Physiotherapist.