Networking Monitoring And Automation Expert
- Join an international consulting firm that places people at the heart of the strategy
- A personalised career plan to meet your goals and expectations
- Warm and friendly work environment
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-dept knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides in building loyalty and trust with their consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be:
- Contributing to IT projects in the banking industry for our clients
- Following on a day to day basis the production of the network monitoring tools (quality, KPIs, etc.).
- Helping the network teams with specifications for the monitoring and automation requirements
- Implementing the requirement in Microfocus NNMi and Network Automation tools (NOM)
- Communicating, coordinating and managing the follow-up committee with the technical team
- Working on the continuous improvement: event received follow-up/quality, KPI creation by topology, etc.
- Contributing to the promotion of our services on top of assistance provided to client
- Managing the NNM system configuration for customer network infrastructure (device provisioning, alert configuration, event triggers, etc.).
- Managing the workshops with all teams involving NNMi platform for any new task or for a follow-up (network team, system team, etc.).
- If required, involved in project-based work for the improvement of the NNMi suite (iSPI for Perf, Traffic, Telephony, Multicast) or other elements of NNM modules (alert management, integration of additional components, systems, or products).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have strong technical experience in Network Node Manager, Network Automation, Network and security operations, Knowledge of OpsCx integration platform (NNM/OBM), LAN and WAN technologies based on Cisco/Arista hardware
- You have strong experience with Micro Focus tools NNMi and Network Automation.
- You have good experience with Windows server infrastructure and NNMi maintenance including backups, failovers, upgrades, patches and also platform troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with a Network Operation Center (NOC) environment and able to responding to trouble tickets L3 and alerts for Network environment.
- You have good experience in networking concepts and equipment such as IPv4/IPv6, MPLS/PLS/SIP/BGP/EIGP, Netflow, routers, switches, load balancers, protocol analyzers and probes.
- You have experience with additional network management products (such as Cisco Prime, Arista devices, Infoblox) and global knowledge of the following tools (HPOO, HPOM, Cacti/Nagios) is preferred.
- You have the ability to work as part of operational team and to support multiple tasks at the same time
- You are able to work independently and/or closely with other experts with some guidance/supervision.
- You possess flexibility and adaptability to changing environment and requirements.
- You are able to interface and communicate with all levels of management.
- You have excellent time management, scheduling, organisational and communication skills.
- You must be willing to work in rotating shifts
Snaphunt Pte Ltd