Network Voice & Wireless Professional
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1984068
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide overall system administration for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Webex Teams, Cisco Smartboard and related systems.
- Resolve break/fixes and provide move/add/change/deactivation requests for all telecommunications systems, including wireless devices and accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and implement Unified Contact Center Express voice routing and processing scripts, applications, and integrations, including IVR, CTI, and ACD varieties.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop voice applications.
- Follow Incident and Request Management procedures to setup and configure new VoIP phones, headsets and/or applications.
- Monitor, troubleshoot perform basic configuration changes for telecommunications systems and equipment including troubleshooting of Cisco voice ports, voice gateways, PSTN trunk lines, PRI circuits, and SIP trunks, 110 punch blocks, 66 punch blocks, tone-testing, traffic analysis, or any other voice-related system, tool, application or equipment.
- Configure, troubleshoot and/or wipe wireless devices, and assist with management of wireless accounts with the carrier.
- Provide call detail or contact center reports as requested.
- Manage assigned trouble tickets and provide timely resolution to problems in accordance with service level agreements.
- Monitor inventory telecom equipment, including telephones, wireless devices and headsets.
- Any other duties as per assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, or CS preferred.
- 4+ years system administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferably 2 yrs Cisco VoIP background and telephony experience
- Preferably with certifications for Cisco Communications Mgr, Unity Connection and CCX administration
- Familiar with Cisco VoIP, Cisco switching/routing, Cisco voice systems (Communications Manager, Contact Center Express, Unity/Unity Connection, Workforce Management), Microsoft Windows (server and client variants).
- Understanding of data and voice networking concepts, SDWAN, VPN, including switching, routing, and multicast.
- Good organizational skills and interpersonal skills with great patience and tact.
- Possess high level of performance and integrity.
- Willing to work on standby hours including weekends and willing to travel to company sites when required.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd