Network Voice Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Incident Management and Problem Remediation
- Fulfil Service Request related to the project and to follow change Management
- Align to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operations e.g. Change, Incident, problem, release management.
- Respond promptly to incident, provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated.
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals.Apply Security Patches and Firmware Upgrades
- Liaise with Telco/vendors on problem resolution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in LAN/WAN
- Experience in implementing & administrating network devices (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, WLC, WAF, Load balancers, Cable patching, Racks)
- Strong knowledge on Firewalls, IPsec S2S VPN, RAVPN
- Knowledge on VOIP & voice gateway (Cisco, Avaya & Microsoft Teams)
- Understanding of Cisco Router / Cisco Catalyst & Nexus devices.
- Understanding of technologies such as QoS, and routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF & network security
- Exposure to network equipment e.g. Cisco Systems, F5, checkpoint, fortigate, Aruba
- Exposure to firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools
- Exposure in datacentre environments
- CCNA/CCNP certification required
- Knowledge on cloud & network automation will be an added advantage
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd