Network & Voice Engineer
- Join a leading company in the IT services industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
In this role, you will be managing Service Desk ticketing, providing support for IDD services and implementing Enterprise Unified Communications.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing technical assistance and support via phone, email or onsite
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and/or software issues.
- Responding quickly to customer inquiries and ensuring appropriate resolution in a timely manner
- Performing preventive maintenance of telephony systems.
- Coordinating and working with vendors, carriers on VOIP infrastructure and trunk services.
- Producing and maintaining all necessary technical documentation.
- You have at least an ITE / Diploma in IT, Unified Communications or other related Engineering Field
- You have 1 year experience working in a helpdesk or technical support environment.
- You are able to demonstrate a customer-first approach to support
- You are a positive, committed individual who is able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You are flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
Snaphunt Pte Ltd