Network System Engineer (CCNA / MCSA) - Perm, East
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; having 3 years’ experiences in system administration.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Professional certification (MCSA, CCNA) is a must.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16345
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD