Network System Administrator
On behalf of our Client, who provides consulting services to both the private and public sectors on projects relating to social infrastructure development, we are sourcing for a junior Network System Administrator.
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks.
- Monitor system performance and trouble shoot issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Maintain systems according to requirements.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in system administration.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Professional certification (MCSA, CCNA) is a must.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiar with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD