NETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER [Job Code 190802D]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office/vessels. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Provide 1st and 2nd line network technical support of Company’s software and services to maritime customers through phone and email from the Singapore office
- On-site installation, migration and troubleshooting, etc at customer offices and vessels throughout South-East Asia and Middle East regions, whenever necessary
- Work closely with colleagues in Singapore and Norway in a team-base environment as part of the 24/7 technical support service on rotating morning and afternoon shift
- Diploma/Degree in IT with at least 1-3 years experience in level 1 and 2 IT technical support
- Requires to possess following technical skills
- Networking and network troubleshooting
- Microsoft server and operating systems
- PC and server hardware knowledge
- Switch and router configuration
- Knowledge and experience of maritime satellite communication is an advantage
- Required to work on a shift rotation
- Required to work on board vessels at times
- May be required to travel overseas with short notice
- Have a customer-centric personality, providing sound technical support on the phone and in person
- A keen problem solver with excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work well independently with minimum supervision but also collaboratively in a team environment
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1108178
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)