Network Support Engineer
- Support the Network infrastructure and services defined by the respective MSA in accordance with Service Levels and the client’s policies.
- Gather business and/or application requirements on the Network infrastructure to plan, design, install, and test and implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Respond promptly to Network incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Diploma / Degree in IT
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience required
- Knowledge in F5 Load Balancer / Netscaler
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd