Network/Senior Network Engineers/Network Consultants - Up to $6K
- Permanent / Contract
- Location: Jurong East / Woodlands
- Mon to Fri: Office Hours
- Up to $6,000
- Provide post sales maintenance support services for customers' Enterprise IT Network.
- Work closely with SDM to resolve and fulfil customers' operational issues / services request.
- Next level of technical escalation for L1 engineer to resolve complex network issue
- Provide technical consultancy / advise to L1 engineers and customers
- Preferably with good knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas:
- LAN/WAN/WLAN: Cisco/Alcatel Switches/routers, WLC.
- Network Security Solutions: Fortinet, Junipers and Checkpoints, Cisco IPS/IDS, ISE, ACS & ASA, ESA, WSA, SMA.
- Network Monitoring: SolarWinds, Cisco Prime Infras, Alcatel Omni-Vista.
- Network Appliances based: Infoblox DNS/DHCP, NTP Server, F5 LTM/GTM, A10 LTM.
- Manage the network devices configuration and access control list (ACL) as per the agreed policies
- Administer the Firewalls, NIDS, Antivirus and other security components
- Managing Firewall Rules as per agreed policies
- Apply necessary patches, fixes on all the managed network components, such as switches, router, firewall, IPS/IDS, Wireless controllers, etc.
- Perform preventive maintenance / security vulnerability check on customers’ network devices.
- Develop and update preventive maintenance documentations.
- Participation during the vulnerability assessment
- Advise customers on the Security vulnerability advisory.
- Develop test cases and conduct proof of concept tests on new software and hardware prior to upgrade/deployment.
- Open TAC case with principal vendor for complex problem resolutions.
- Update IDS Signatures
- Respond to GITSIR notification
- Inventory and Asset Management for network devices
- Monitor & manage network logs for unauthorized activities
- Co-ordinate and implement all the necessary patches
- Co-ordinate internal or external audit
- Able to work flexible hours especially during after-office hours downtimes.
- Perform standby duties if required.
- Permanent/ Contract
- $2,000 to $6,000 (Depending on experience)
- Jurong East / Woodlands
- Monday to Friday: Office hours
- ITE / Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Security or equivalent.
- Education and Training: IT related certifications, e.g.
- Alcatel-Lucent Certification (ACFE/ACSE);
- Cisco Certification (CCNP/CCNA/CCIE);
- Check Point Certified Administrator (CCSA);
- Palo-Alto Network Security Engineer (PCNSE);
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA) or above;
- ITIL version 3 or above certification.
- Experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN , Data and Security networking in maintenance support and break-fix.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Interpersonal Skill: Able to work IT support and other datacenter personnel to ensure uptime maximization
- Communication Skill: Able to produce concise reports on datacenter operations.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- IT Skill: Understand IT operations, technology, and maintaining computer network systems.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1658584)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd