Network Security Lead
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead Cybersecurity Team to plan, design and build security defences to protect customers' networks.
- Translate and Implement MSSP Solutions according to Product Specifications.
- Design and implement Cybersecurity Policies and create Cybersecurity awareness.
- Support the SOC staffs in Cyber related investigation and trouble-shooting.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments of the network.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of network security experience.
- Certificate for any of the platform such as Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, etc., is a plus.
- Certifications in CISSP, CEH or equivalent will be a plus
- Have a deep and excellent knowledge of networking - switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc. Certificate in any networking area is a plus.
- Have a deep and excellent knowledge of encryption and tunnelling protocols (IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and content inspection (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- International travel to attend client meetings, workshops, or perform remote site installation and configuration may be required.
- Have experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams, and presentations (PPT)
- Able to analyse and problem solve while under stress and time pressure.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547