Network Security L2
We are looking for a Network Security L2 for an ongoing project with an IT Services Company in Singapore. This role will be a permanent opportunity with the client.
Salary: SGD 7500 – 8500/Month.
Location: Clemenceau Ave, Singapore.
- Must have a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Palo Alto firewall.
- Broad knowledge of application and network security within an Enterprise scenario.
- Installation of new hardware/software solutions relevant to the application/network security solutions area and also, they should deploy upgrades, fixes for maintenance, and patches.
- Thorough knowledge of Panorama, WildFire, Global Protect, and other Palo Alto features including and not limited to SSL decryption.
- Experience with packet-level of analysis, troubleshooting using packet traces/dumps with hands-on experience with tools like Packet capture (Wireshark), ethereal, etc in firewalls.
- Implementation/troubleshooting exposure including app-id, user-id, content-id, and URL-Filtering.
- Should understand customer's requirements and transform those into a technical control & technical solution.
- Strong troubleshooting expertise in Palo Alto firewall and Panorama should respond immediately to emergency situations and performing effective troubleshooting during production outages.
- Familiarity with Data Centre environment and hosted deployments/cloud.
- Provide improvement opportunities and recommendations on network and security Management of various firewalls, VPNS, and security devices.
- Should be able to create standard design documents and other technical documents.
- Proactively review and maintain client infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Data Centre environment and web application designs with a focus on DMZ.
- Awareness of cloud-based IT security solutions.
- Should coordinate with the vendor in case of any issues.
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd