Network Security Engineer (CCNA/CCNP)
You will be responsible for the Planning, implementation, maintenance, and integration of customer and in-house network & security infrastructure. You will play a key role in ensuring our Network & Security services are rendered at the highest quality and standard.
As a Network engineer, you work in a team that alternates between development and operations. We need engineers that are versatile, resourceful and passionate about solving difficult problems as we explore new technology frontiers.
- Perform analysis of network needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Participate in service development and engineering.
- Provide support services for level one support and other technical teams.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computing or related.
- At least 3 years of experience in project implementation, troubleshooting, operational support and administration.
- CCNA or CCNP Certified.
- MCSE,PMP and ITIL service management certifications is a plus
- Execute new projects through project initiation, requirements analysis, design, project management and systems integration phases.
- Good knowledge of Network security, VPN , dynamic routing and switching.
- Knowledge in IPS, Firewall(Fortigate,PaloAlto,CheckPoint),ATP and sandbox technologies is a plus.
- Team player.
- Good English writing, documenting and customer communications skills required.
- Knowledge in SDN is a plus.
- Passionate, independent, resourceful & smart working candidate need apply.
We invite interested applicants to send us comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salary and contact details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd