Network Security Administrator (L2/L3)
- Provide Level 2/3 support in Network Security Operations
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting focusing on service restoration and security remediation
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening etc.
- Employ production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields
- Min 5 years of network experience
- Min 3 years in TCP/IP (Layer 3) networking, IP routing, and switching
- Basic experience/knowledge on network firewalls or configuring access lists
- Self initiative and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to take up standby duty
How to apply:
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, current & expected salary.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to high volume of applications we may receive.
Ayako Hasegawa / Reg no : R1988654
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd