Network Project Manager (SD-WAN / SDN) - Aviation
- Project plan documents
- Network implementation process documents and request forms
- Specification of service requirements to external suppliers / partners
- Regular project and development reports
- Communication & presentation documents
- University IT / Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Have 8+ year experience, including 3+ year project experience in telecom network solutions, with technical mindset and interest.
- Formal project management training and certification – CAPM, PMP (preferred), PRINCE2 or similar.
- CCNA certified, CCNP recommended
- Good knowledge of WAN, LAN and telecom solutions. SD-WAN experience would be preferred.
- Experience working with Cisco router, switch, firewall products
- Be autonomous and agile in changing environments, with a sense of initiative and pro-activity. We are in a constantly changing business environment: the ability to adapt and to take the initiative.
- Be knowledgeable with industry project management methodologies and practices.
- Be agile with IT & collaboration tools. (including but not limited to : MS Office & Sharepoint, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems)
- Have experience with network or IT service providers. Experience in Air Transport / Airport industry is a plus.
- Work experience in international environment.
- Be available to travel occasionally.
- This will be on 1 year contract basis, renewable.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14948
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD