Network Project Coordinator
- Provide project management support, ensuring project plan/schedule are in accordance to plan
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions made during meetings.
- Develop project strategies.
- Ensure documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure that stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Minimum of Diploma (IT and Relevant Disciplines)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Possess technical network and project coordinator experience
- Candidates with CCNA certification will have an advantage
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd