Network Operations Manager
- Opportunity to be associated with an organization that strives on innovation and growth
- Attractive salary and excellent work-life balance
Our client is a cloud communications platform. By introducing multiple robust communications channels, they aim to be a leader in business communications and change the way companies engage with their customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Management of operational activities in order to successfully deliver solutions/services according to customer's requirements and ensure maximum satisfaction within required timelines and budget.
- Liaising with cross functional teams to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Identifying new service delivery methods to improve operational bossiness efficiency
- Driving the continuous improvement and optimisation of processes to maximise quality and productivity.
- Establishing a customer-centric environment that will driven and encourage proactiveness and initiatives that will increase productivity.
- Reviewing team's performance and implementing coaching and training as required.
- Providing support to the procurement team and ensuring all inventories are updated
- Responding to all escalating issues and organise the team to execute necessary configuration changes
- Improving customer satisfaction by providing accurate and value-added responses to customer concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- You have a Degree in Business, Computer Science or an equivalent experience.
- You have at least 8 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Telecommunications.
- You have a demonstrable record of managing infrastructure.
- You have experience in coaching and mentoring a team
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and able to use data to drive decisions.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd