- Work within a leading employer in the Media & Entertainment industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement.
- Providing Level 2 support and troubleshooting as and when required.
- You have a degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of network implementation and support experience
- You have a strong knowledge and interest in network, Internet and cloud technologies and applications
- Resourceful and creative and able to explore and implement solutions independently (Please include examples of such experiences in your resume submission)
- Practical working experience with popular equipment like HP, Cisco is essential
- Specific experience automation, data analysis and modern programming skills is a distinct advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to lead or work in a team and co-ordinate with various parties
Apply this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/11710261
Snaphunt Pte Ltd