Network Maintenance Engineer
- Maintaining and administering the organization's computer networks.
- Maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations,
- Protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary.
- Working closely with the users of organisation's network to identify potential issues and fix existing problems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Minimum 3years’ experience Network Administration
- 2 years working experience in Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows), Information security management & Audit, Security vulnerability assessment
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Hands-on L2/L3 experience in supporting enterprise Data Centre Core networks
- Experience in implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points
- Experience with Structured Cabling Systems
- Experience in implementing and administrating network routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & network Security, IPv6
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd