• Translate the organisational/business requirements to technical requirements. Produce the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems.
• Apply well-defined design policy guidelines and parameters to draft design specifications of infrastructure components that address usage, performance and security requirements.
• Produce high level architecture designs to meet customer requirements for semi-complex (or) complex systems. Articulate with sufficient knowledge to convince and explain customer on the design.
• Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
• Lead the solution handover process from presales to project team and identify any solution defects that may hinder the success of the projects.
• Support gathering of end-user information for implementation planning.
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
• Detail an infrastructure installation and testing plan for suitable site locations, resolving infrastructure malfunctions where required.
• Work with technical management to design networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
• Determine requirements and develop a phase test plan, identifying optimal schedules and means for executing test scripts.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Degree in Information Tech/Network related studies with CCNP/CCIE
• Data Center Networking Design and Implementation
• Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation
• Network Security Design and Implementation
• Large Scale network routing design and implementation
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)