Network Expert (L3) | MNC Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- assigns technical tasks and manages delegation for technical issues.
- encourage the team to collaborate and sharing of best practices
- supporting technical skills development and provides training when required
- supports new technologies and leverages them to provide consistency of service across streams
- manages service improvements for all Network and Security services supported throughout the organization
- documents, reviews, maintains and shares relevant technical information with the team
- provides technical direction, supports services both proactively and reactively to maintain the availability and reliability of system infrastructure in accordance with the SLA
- implements and develops improvements based on Company's best practices
- focuses on automation and optimum use of the team to improve efficiency
- drives and delivers root cause for any high severity issue
- reviews technology changes to identify potential risks
- responsible for problem management and resolution
- will be a technical RUN expert for all Network Security services
- will provide support and act as the last level of escalation point for all production support activities within the Network Security operations team in Singapore.
- accountable for the overall health and stability of the technical solutions within his scope.
- effectively work with technical peers such as architects, peer experts, and project teams on technology road maps and projects.
- will have control over the scope of technical activities, develop best practices, manage knowledge, and ensure the necessary training is imparted to the team wherever applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field
- Min 5 years of related work experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification required, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), etc.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Expert knowledge of core routing and switching design principles, best practices, and related technologies.
- Experience in implementing and managing voice-over IP (VoIP) systems desired.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including routers, switches (layer 2/3), firewalls, remote access, DNS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN, QoS, DSL, Frame Relay, and Metro Ethernet.
- Experience designing, implementing, managing, and supporting enterprise-level IP networks.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449