Network Engineers (CCNA and/or CCNP Certified)
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP Certified)
Job Title: Network Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 Year, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Support network infrastructure projects
- Maintenance and support of the network devices for the surveillance network
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
- Monitor performance and ensure system/ network availability and reliability
- Provide support to resolve network incidents and issues
- Draft and maintain documentation in relation to systems and network, processes, policies and procedures
- Provide post-cutover support for various projects as directed by IT Network team
- Participate in project meetings, discussions and handover of projects
- Draft, review and submit project related documents/ reports/ metrics as and when required
- Troubleshoot project related issues and resolve such issues
- Manage and monitor system utilization and performance during pre-project and post-project cutover
- Any other tasks or works as and when requested and assigned by the Company
- A Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- 5 years' experience relating to network switching, routing and network security environment
- Formal training & certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate and Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Strong technical working knowledge Cisco network switches
- Good proficiency in VLAN, Virtual Switching System and Multicast technology
- Hands-on experience configuring and managing medium to big size networks
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd