Network Engineers / Administrators
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Network Engineers / Administrators
- Maintenance, engineering fault investigation & troubleshoot network related problems.
- Work with different team to resolve technical or application problem.
- Provide support to internal Network infrastructure, including network operation, network setup, network security and handling security related activities such as change management review, access controls checking etc.
- Handle different aspects of security in operations and adopt practical yet effective approaches to mitigate any risk on information security.
- Assess and apply relevant security patches to resolve network vulnerabilities.
- Manage the risks/threats of Cybersecurity.
- Perform network operations and management, including incidence response, problem management.
- Assist in network infrastructure projects.
- Perform system upgrades, maintenance after office hour/weekends where necessary.
- Maintain and update network documentation and network equipment inventory.
- Participate in all internal or external audits.
- Perform other tasks as designated by the organization.
- A Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- At least 3 years' experience relating to network switching, routing and network security environment.
- Good proficiency in VLAN, Virtual Switching System and Multicast technology.
- Good knowledge on Network and Architecture Protocols (TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP), VMware, VPN Technologies, Cisco and Alcatel networking products, Alcatel IP Telephony System, IIS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP and WINS.
- Good knowledge of Multi-vendor Internetworking Technologies (Router, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN, F5 Load balancer).
- Good knowledge of data centre infrastructure and environmental systems.
- Hands-on experience configuring and managing medium to big size networks.
- Prefer formal training with certification in CCNA and/or CCNP.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd