Network Engineer (West)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 9-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Working location: Nearby Redhill MRT / Cashew MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Support the System Administrators (SAs) in their day to day operations, such as Data Center (DC) & network system health checks, network configuration & firmware upgrades, patch record management and serve as Point-of-contact for visitors to IT rooms.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectation, and producing high quality deliverables (documentations, operation and support, administrative works)
- Overall scope for Network Engineers in general covers below:
- a. DC & Network System Health Checks
- b. Network Configurations & Firmware Upgrades
- c. Patch Record Management
- d. Point-of-Contact for External Visitors to IT rooms
- e. Miscellaneous IT Operations-related Tasks
- Minimum diploma qualification in any IT related discipline
- Have the relevant skillset in configuring Cisco & Alcatel network devices.
- At least 2 years’ experience in network device configurations and have used network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds.
- Should have a keen sense of troubleshooting network related issues.
- CCNA Certification is required
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)