Network Engineer (Up to $3,500 per mth)
Our client, a reputable organisation is looking to hire Network Engineers to join their dynamic team. The Incumbent will be required to work with the IT teams to provide operation and project support.
- Responsible for day to day operations and administration of network and security infrastructure
- Manage and maintain network infrastructure
- Ensure and maintain high efficiency in network performance (bandwidth usage, health of network equipment etc.)
- Support network related requests
- Work closely with the support team and other business units to enhance performance or resolve issues in a timely manner
- Minimum Diploma or Degree (IT & Relevant Disciplines)
- Experience/Knowledge in the following
- Cisco OTV
- Aruba Clearpass
- Firewalls, switches, routers, proxy, load balancers, Network Access Control, Wireless, Remote Access (VPN)
- Candidates that possesses CCNA certification or higher will have an advantage
- Possesses time management and analytical skills
- Team player and able to work under minimum supervision
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd