NETWORK ENGINEER #SGUnitedJobs
As a Network Engineer, you will provide on-site and off-site technical support, install, configure, maintain network services to clients.
1) Providing overall on-site & off-site technical service & system support for the implementation, testing, commissioning, maintenance & troubleshooting of industrial Network infrastructure, Ethernet and LAN/WAN products with wired or wireless solutions for video, voice and data.
2) Assists dept manager in providing network consultancy services to clients
3) Provides follow-up support and technical reports on the health status & issues raised on clients’ systems as well as recommend remedial actions/solutions.
4) Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Supports administration of servers
- Manages all system back-up and restore protocol
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of networking equipment, servers, workstations and associated systems
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam
- Implementation and Maintenance network and services at clients’ site/premises
- Design of network architecture
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems and develop effective solutions
- Perform installation and configure network equipment and servers
- Manage and monitor network, server utilization and performance
- Interface with cross-functional teams (Sales, Engineering, and Management) to resolve related issues
5) Any other tasks as may be assigned.
Professional Qualifications/Educational Requirements:
- CCNA and MCSE Certification
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Prefer with hands-on experience in Administration and managing network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls and handling Network Monitoring & Management System.
- Candidate with Process Network Experience will be highly preferred.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to interact with customers in a way that gains their confidence and respect
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd