Network Engineer (Perm/Central) - J10
- OSS (Operations Support System) solutions in the area of event, performance, asset and service management for the Fixed, Mobile, Broadband, IPTV and Transmission networks.
- Manage and monitor capex and opex expenditure
- Plan and review the OSS Assurance architecture and cost-effectively implement new OSS systems or upgrade existing systems, to support new network elements or technology deployed in the network
- Project lead in planning and implementation of new OSS, e.g. prepare SOW, issue tender and project manage
- Provide tools to automate some of the processes for users
- Lead a team to operate and maintain the OSS systems to ensure it meets the SLA
- Enrich the scope of work to improve productivity by leveraging on automation.
- Identify staff with good profile and potential for career advancement. Facilitate career development opportunities, to prepare staff for the next grade.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in asset life cycle management
- Domain certifications /experience in – eTOM and iTIL
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experienced in SQL, Cloud Computing, Java and Python
Interested applicants please email your resume in MS word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include the position applied for and Job Code (J10) in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)