Network Engineer (Palo Alto)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- 5-7 Years of Network experience.
- Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent.
- Design and Implementation of Routing and Switching technologies.
- Experience working with wireless technologies.(Cisco WLC, Aruba)
- Participate in the supporting, planning, configuration and deployment of client network environment.
- Experience in provisioning and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN connectivity technologies.
- Good Network troubleshooting skills for end user environment.
- Good Network troubleshooting skills for Data Centre environment.
- Proven experience with network services and dynamic routing (BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, VRF, QoS, HSRP, IPSLA, IPSec, SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS…)
- Knowledge in implementing and supporting switched networks, including (VTP, STP, HSRP, trunking, VLANs, port security and monitoring) in a multi-vendor environment.
- Hands-on experience with routers, switches, firewalls.(Palo Alto, Net-Screen, SRX, Cisco IOS, Cisco Nexus, Arista and others).
- Hands on experience to deploy VPN technologies ( Site to Site & Client to side VPN).
- Hands on experience in Security Policy, NAT rule and ACL implementation for multi-vendor platform.( Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper SRX, Arista).
- Hands on experience in Network Change Request support, including analysing, plan, review & implementation.
- Preparing Scope of Work and Project Plans for the Solution.
- Familiar with campus/building networks & datacentre environment.
- Use of network tools for administration, maintenance, automation, and visualization/reporting
- Proven experience in network and infrastructure principles and general network management best practices.
- Good written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536