Network Engineer L3
• Engage all stakeholders to gather requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
• Provide network consultancy services to the customers for technical design formulation and clarifications
• Ensure all projects are implemented based on technical best practices and with high quality standards.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks until customer acceptance.
• Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations to customers
• Able to lead a team of network engineers to carry out all project required activities and deliverables.
• Able to multi task and work independently.
• Able to work under stress and irregular hours in a large scale implementation project
• Able to provide technical escalation support to fellow engineers to resolve issues.
• Has experience implementing IT network projects and possesses key leadership qualities and high EQ to ensure project can be delivered successfully within the customer schedule and budget.
• Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
• Work with various network vendors to implement the project as a whole
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of network/programming experience
• Minimum diploma holder and above
• Data Center Networking Design and Implementation
• Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation
• Network Security Design and Implementation
• Large Scale network routing design and implementation
• Network certification – CCNP minimum
• Experienced with Cisco ACI implementation
ITCAN Pte Ltd