Network Engineer (L2/L3) (Up to $5,000/mth)
Our client, a reputable IT organisation is looking to hire Network Engineers to join their dynamic team. The Incumbent will be expose to working with Cisco/ Alcatel routers, switches and firewall. They will be experience in vendor and stakeholder management.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for senior positions.
- To implement, support and maintain various network infrastructure (routers/switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/protection systems)
- Ensure and maintain high efficiency in network performance through analysis of traffic data, ensuring compliance to policies, fine-tuning and troubleshooting
- Perform network designing
- Provide recommendations/perform upgrades to existing infrastructure to further improve performance
- Perform proper documentation of all updates to the systems
- Work closely with the support team and other business units to enhance performance or resolve issues in a timely manner
- Minimum Diploma or Degree (IT & Relevant Disciplines)
- Possesses CCNA Certification or higher
- Possesses time management and analytical skills
- Team player and able to work under minimum supervision
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd