Network Engineer L2
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for day to day operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
- Responsible for network design and security, particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
- Management of:
- Cisco Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Juniper Net screen & (including virtual firewall contexts), Checkpoint Firewall
- Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
- Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
- Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
- Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
- Network consulting for new projects.
- Implement new solutions and risk mitigation techniques
- Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
- Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
- Resolve network security issues
- Ensure compliance to security governance team's policies
- Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as document vendor activates.
- Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
- Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System
- Experience managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
- Experience managing Network Access Control
- Excellent networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547