Network Engineer (Junior)
Looking for applicants with experience in providing Network Operations support for mainly Cisco product and Load Balancer.
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operations e.g. Change, Incident & problem management
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively
- Implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan
- Configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science, or related fields
- Understanding and knowledge of Cisco Router / Cisco Catalyst Switch,Cisco Access Server,F5 Load Balancer
- At least 1 year of relevant experience as Network Engineer
- Able to meet deadlines, team-player
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd