Our client is a well known Service Provider for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. They have an immediate requirement for a Network Engineer.
- To provide technical support and troubleshooting servers and network technical faults.
- To apply patches and perform Operation Systems upgrade as required
- To perform periodical preventive and corrective maintenance to systems
- Network Configuration, setup, troubleshooting
- To prepare, update project and ISO audit documents
- Schedule and Monitor data back up and give technical assistance for email and network issues
- Maintain Server (File server & ERP Server) and other network devices.
- Administrate security device, printer, Tally and Navision
- Coordinate with Domain email and website Host providers.
- Knowledge in NAT set up and other network console setup
- Min. Diploma in any IT related field
- Min. 2-3 years of networking experiences
Interested candidates please email your resume in MSWord format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include your work experience, salary drawn & expected, availability, etc. Salary commensurates with qualification & experience.
Work location : Near Tai Seng MRT Work week: 5.5 days
Job posted by
Bhanu Rajan Saitech Intl (MoM Lic 06C4808) RA regn : RA1106079