• Engage all stakeholders to gather requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
• Provide network consultancy services to the customers for technical design formulation and clarifications
• Ensure all projects are implemented based on technical best practices and with high quality standards.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks until customer acceptance.
• Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations to customers
• Able to be pro-active, multi task and work independently.
• Able to provide technical escalation support to fellow engineers to resolve issues.
• Has experience implementing IT network projects and possesses key leadership qualities and high EQ to ensure project can be delivered successfully within the customer schedule and budget.
• Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
• Work with various network vendors to implement the project as a whole
• Able to carry out the delegated tasks efficiently and reliably while providing timely status updates to the project leads and project manager
• Diploma or Equivalent with CCNP
• 3 years of relevant exxperience
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)