Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Proven hands-on network engineering experience in installation, configuration and supporting network equipment including routers, switches, WLAN controllers and APs, and other telecommunications devices
- Deep understanding of OSI and TCP/IP model
- Proficiency in routing, switching, LAN and WLAN technologies
- Proficiency in networking protocols (e.g. OSPF, IPSEC, BGP, QoS, 802.11, RADIUS, TACACS+, DNS, DHCP)
- Ability to perform in-depth troubleshooting and analysis of connection session issues using firewall logs and network analyzer tools
- Proficiency in Network Security concepts with proficiency in configuration of Cisco, Check Point and Palo Alto security products
- Proficiency in cellular mobile access network technologies (3G/4G/5G)
- Proficiency in DWDM technologies, optical networking and components involved. ADVA and Huawei optical products in particular.
- Understanding of Cisco Data Center Interconnect (DCI) framework and concepts like OTV, vPC
- Proficiency in switch virtualization technologies like Cisco’s Virtual Switching System (VSS) and HP’s Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF).
- Understanding of switch link aggregation concept and proficiency in link aggregation among Cisco switches, HP switches and servers.
- Understanding of SDN, SD-WAN and NFV concepts and technologies
- Network automation competency with Python, Netconf, Restconf, and RESTful API etc.
- Hands on experience in Networking Incident Support.
- Hands on experience in Network Change Request support, including analysing, plan, review & implementation.
- Be part of the preventive maintenance team to attend to issues reported in the yard area.
- On 24x7 rotational standby shift duties
- Working knowledge with Cisco Nexus, BGP, OSPF, MPLS
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE certified, with relevant working experience managing enterprise scale networks.
- Experience in managing Cisco network equipment on an enterprise level, and Cisco wireless is mandatory.
- Experienced in support security devices such as Palo Alto firewall, Checkpoint firewall, Cisco ASA firewall.
- Experienced in support DWDM equipment such as ADVA, Cisco, Hua Wei.
- Proficiency in English language and good communication skill
- Required to attend the ‘Work at Height’ supervisor course and be certified within the 1st 3 months of service.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd