OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
- Provide technical support services remotely or onsite as per service level agreement including
- Emergency support
- Software upgrades
- Trouble tickets follow up till a satisfactory solution is concluded. To liaise appropriate cross-team members and vendors when required
- Configuration change for network enhancement and validation of new service/feature
- Preparation of the method of procedures (MOP) for execution
- 24 x 7 rotational on-call standby duty
- Perform technical professional services for projects such as high/low level design documents (HLD/LLD), implementation, testing, commissioning, migration and system documentation
- Develop test cases and conduct hardware & software regression tests on new software/hardware prior to deployment or proof of concept of solutions
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on customers’ networks.
- Prepare operation and management reports when required.
- Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors
- Administrative support of RMAs
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience As a Network Engineer.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, initiative, urgency and commitment
- Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Preferably with experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No