Our client is an information technology service provider, specialising in infrastructure, communications, mobility, security & analytics solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, Administer and troubleshoot network devices including Cisco Firewalls, ForcePoint Firewall, Juniper Firewall, Cisco Routers & Cisco Switches.
- Maintain operational and configuration procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network issues
- Review security vulnerability report and patch network devices
- Monitoring network performance and tweaking
- Support and administer network devices in line with IT security policy
- Report network operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- Maintain Network and also to Lead Network related projects, if any
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or related Discipline.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Network Project Management and Site Management.
- Good knowledge of Network, IT Compliance, Project management and Vendor management.
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asmita Chauhan R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd 12C6135
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd