Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle customers’ technical enquires & conduct trouble shooting based on customers’ feedback.
- Oversee computer networks to maximise performance and minimise downtime.
- Confer with management and network users regularly to clarify needs.
- Design and implement network components, including equipment procurement.
- Monitor network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions, various network activities or technical issues encountered by users and plan infrastructure upgrade activities, new implementations, and migrations, with technical direction and user support as needed.
- Coordinate network access and use.
- Understand and provide the topology of networking solutions is a mandatory.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN etc.).
- Communicate with team to identify needs, monitoring performance, and troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues with network and systems.
- Liaise with vendors and customers’ IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions.
- Continually research new technologies and educational opportunities.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Information echnology or related disciplines, focus on network engineering with 3+ years of network experience.
- Professional certifications (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE).
- Experience with network infrastructure and hardware.
- Experience in Data Center/Large Scale Enterprise/Security network route and design and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with network devices and technologies, including transceivers, cables, switches, routers, wireless access points, controllers, and firewalls.
- Expertise in designing, monitoring, and repairing local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN).
- Excellent time management skills to meet required timeframes and a strong team player.
- Able to communicate regularly with sales, engineering regarding project status, technical issues, and customer feedback.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain complex technical topics in a clear and straight forward manner.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)