This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service providers in Singapore. It is an opportunity for a Network Engineer to maintain and continuously improve on efficiency of entire network infrastructure.
The company has a strong Asia Pacific presence in 15 cities with a diverse force of 9,600 ICT professionals who deliver over 3,500 large-scale projects to governments and private sector organisations globally.
- Level 2 Network/Security/System operation support and administration.
- Pro-actively monitor, pre-empt, diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify network related problems to ensure high availability for MPLS and Enterprise network.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and maintenance/operation support.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of prior working experience.
- Working experience in a MPLS centre network environment, knowledge in Microsoft Windows/ Vmware environment or security appliances will be advantageous.
- Minimum certification of CCNP or higher.
- Good communication skills in English - written and verbal
Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package) and expected package to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Topic: Apply Network Engineer
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: +65 6309 0946
EA License No: 95C5630
Personnel Registration Number: R1104629
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd