RUGGED ASIA PTE LTD | Date Posted: 19-Mar-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, planning, implementation and maintenance of network and system projects for the company.
- Configuration, troubleshooting, testing, integration and migration of network equipments, firewalls and servers.
- Provide technical support on network and system related issues remotely or onsite.
- Provide project management, documentation and training after project implementation.
- Minimum Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology, Networking.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in managing LAN, WLAN and WAN networks involving devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, access controllers and network access control.
- Min. 3 years hands-on experience in designing and implementation of LAN and WLAN networks.
- CCNA certification or other higher and relevant networking professional certification is highly preferred.
- Must be able to work on weekends or odd hours (i.e after office hours) if required.
- Mondays to Fridays: 0900 – 1800
- Working location near central and within walking distance of MRT station
RUGGED ASIA PTE LTD