- Administration, support & maintenance of company-wide network infrastructure including the following (but not limited to):
- Cisco and Alcatel Switches
- PaloAlto, Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper Firewalls.
- Cisco Lightweight Access Points
- Wireless controller and devices (Cisco and/or Alcatel/Aruba) Aruba ClearPass (CPPM) – Network Access Control Appliance
- Structured Cabling (UTP / Fiber)
- Monitor and maintain service availability
- Network fine-tuning, problem troubleshooting, interpretation of statistics and traffic pattern. Firewall rules configuration and security setting.
- Ensure procedures are documented and SOP are up-to-date
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Ensure that relevant parties (including the requestor/users) are updated on the progress
- Maintaining and upgrading Firmware / OS on Network Devices
- Configuration and maintenance of Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switches
- Configuration and Implementation of Core Firewalls
- Configuration and Implementation of Network Access Control Appliance
- Updating documentation and diagrams to any changes to the environments
- Experienced and familiarity with Structured Cabling, Network, and routing technologies, network solutions i.e. using CISCO, Juniper, Alcatel network equipment
- Degree or diploma in IT, Engineering or Computer science
- Network Engineer shall have at least three (3) years hands-on
- Possess industry standard certifications minimally have CISCO Certified Network Engineer certification, or equivalent.
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asmita Chauhan R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd 12C6135
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd