- Design, planning of network infrastructure and hardware.
- Implementation, configuration and troubleshoot of network hardware.
- Manage and coordinate with vendors for implementing network security.
- Perform network maintenance and upgrades.
- Monitoring network performance using various platform.
- Singaporeans only
- Diploma/Degree in Computer science/Information technology, or equivalent with minimum 3 years working experience in implementation of networks/security
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot of network devices including routers and switches.
- Experience in TCP/IP, dynamic routing and L2/L3 network protocols implementation
- Experience in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, Check point firewall and content filtering.
- Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewall, ClearPass, IMC, Cyber Ark, SolarWinds LEM, Whatup Gold will be an added advantage
- Positive, Communicative and customer oriented attitude
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd